In Kissimme and Central Florida
Car accidents happen in a flash, and their aftermath can leave you feeling distraught and confused. Even worse, an auto accident can inflict serious personal injury or even death.
If you’ve been injured in a traffic collision that was due to the negligence of another driver, the experienced Orlando auto accident attorneys at Best Law Firm Florida P.A. can help you understand your rights and determine your best course of legal action. We have over 30 years of experience helping Florida car accident victims and we want to help you.
Why You Need a Car Accident Attorney
If you suffered injury in an auto accident, you may be overwhelmed with questions such as:
- How will I pay my medical expenses?
- How will I get the treatment I need to recover?
- Is the other driver insured?
- Who is responsible for my car repair or replacement?
- How will I pay bills if I’m unable to work?
- How do I know the insurance company’s offer is fair?
Orlando auto accident attorney David Best has more than two decades of experience helping car accident victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. The car accident lawyers at Best Law Firm have the knowledge and resources to work with accident reconstruction experts, investigators, physicians and other specialists necessary to build a strong case, handle the necessary documentation, and guide you through the complex legal process.
Compensation in Car Accident Cases
Auto accident claims vary depending on a number of factors including the cause of the accident and the extent of injury and damage. Because Florida is a “no fault” state, the first $10,000 of your medical bills and/or lost wages is covered by the personal injury protection (PIP) in your auto insurance policy.
After that amount is used, the person or persons who caused the accident can be held responsible for additional expenses including:
- Damage expenses, including car repair, replacement and car rental
- Disability, including temporary, partial and permanent
- Lost income, including past and future wages
- Medical expenses, including exams, treatment and rehabilitation
- Physical pain
- Suffering, such as emotional distress or psychological problems
- Wrongful death damages related to the loss of a family member
The Orlando auto accident attorneys at Best Law Firm understand that insurance companies often make it difficult for you to obtain adequate financial compensation to cover your expenses, and we have the experience to build a thorough case to recover the money you deserve.
If you’ve suffered personal injury or a family member has been killed in a car accident, please contact the experienced Florida auto accident attorneys at Best Law Firm Florida P.A. for your free case consultation.